Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yes that is. I cant really see what they look like due to pics being really small but it looks similar. Have any better pics? They are from the original vs-xx I take it eh? Those hardware bolts I assume are for the faces?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
sorry for the late response but yes those are from the original VS-XX and the hard ware is for the face.
I had extended ARP wheel studs and they prevented the caps from going on, so I just rode around with the center hub.

Click on the pics and they will get bigger. I can also take some more pics if you want.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hell YES! Thank you Clott for creating this tread. rllinghardis300 you are the man, reps to both. My rim guys got the plates from rllinghardis300 last week. After I confirmed they were correct, my rim guy at Annies Hub Caps Boise is taking care of painting them for me and finally get my wheels completed this week.

Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
NP man glad someone was able to scoop them up. My rim guy told me it would be costly to repaint the powder coated covers so I kept looking. Still can't find them. Rllinghardis300's was a great deal. Especially for 4. I keep being offered that for just 1. I'm still on the hunt though. Keep your eyes out for me hwnpeeps. Thanks for the rep.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts