Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a longshot but looking to buy one or an entire set of first gen work rezax hex caps and waffle plates for 18in rims. Or any that may fit 100%.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have a set for 17" rims. Not sure if they are the same? they are pretty damaged and spotty. a couple of the caps are cracked or have hazy plastic. the waffles are mixed, some with heavy peeling, some look good. I ride my rims with the cap area open with long lugs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump.

Simo TRD not sure if they will work either. Where are you located and are you willing to part ways with one to test? If not how much?

DB8 I'll send you a pic now. I did not realize I had responses to this thread.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey a rim shop lost the rings for my work vs-mx rims you know if those fit as well on a 17 inch rim(just the ring not the cap)?

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
In all honesty im not sure. They lost all of your lug plates? You still have your hex bolts?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yep they lost all four. Most likely still at the bottom of the dechrome tub. And they have my hex bolts(the rim shop). I told them to hold onto it until I can figure out whether they will buy a new set of rims for me or not. I paid them 900 bucks to strip the chrome off my rims and paint them. The centers white and the lip polished. I may just have them credit me 300 bucks and grab my hex bolt caps.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep they lost all four. Most likely still at the bottom of the dechrome tub. And they have my hex bolts(the rim shop). I told them to hold onto it until I can figure out whether they will buy a new set of rims for me or not. I paid them 900 bucks to strip the chrome off my rims and paint them. The centers white and the lip polished. I may just have them credit me 300 bucks and grab my hex bolt caps.
If you get your hex bolts back let me know. Interested in buying one or all 4. Then my quest will be half over lol.

·
Registered
121 Posts
If you get your hex bolts back let me know. Interested in buying one or all 4. Then my quest will be half over lol.
Yea Ill let you know if I will sale them or not.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts