Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am looking for some L-tuned decals for my car...i was wandering if anyone had some or if anyone knows where to buy some...thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
if you dont have anything L-Tuned on your ride, then why bother?

thats tacky and doesnt represent your car all that well....

:shame:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Mr. L-tuned.....i just want some...thanks for the input though...wanna sell me urs??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Mr. L-tuned.....i just want some...thanks for the input though...wanna sell me urs??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
IS300Sam said:
Sorry Mr. L-tuned.....i just want some...thanks for the input though...wanna sell me urs??

umm...let me think about that...


:roll: :crazy: :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks for ur .02 than....but i was asking if anyone was selling...so if anyone is selling some or knows where to get some let me know....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
IS300Sam said:
ok thanks for ur .02 than....but i was asking if anyone was selling...so if anyone is selling some or knows where to get some let me know....
just buy them thru the .net store if you REALLY want them....

:crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats more than i am wanting to pay so i am seeing if anyone has some....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
an emblem is an emblem...it is personal prefrence if you have them or not...who cares if you have the stuff.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
IS300Sam said:
an emblem is an emblem...it is personal prefrence if you have them or not...who cares if you have the stuff.....
whatever dude....usually people with L-Tuned products put on the emblem

.hey, i think i saw you driving today,i'm visiting family, currently in Boynton Beach..

you in palm beach county?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
naw man wasnt me...i am in Orlando....I know where you are talking bout though....not too far from here....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
IS300Sam said:
naw man wasnt me...i am in Orlando....I know where you are talking bout though....not too far from here....
cool man...weather is nice here, hot and humid.......about the emblems, if you must have them, check ebay or try steve ganz at carson toyota www.l-tunedparts.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is there nothing cheaper than 70 bucks for three emblems...i dont want to be all cheap but why so much... :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
IS300Sam said:
is there nothing cheaper than 70 bucks for three emblems...i dont want to be all cheap but why so much... :roll:
make your own then if you want to be all cheap about not spending that for authentic emblems...

here, print these out!!!! :noway:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cool man cool....got me laughing. U must be mister money because as a 16 year old with no job its not all that easy to come up with 70 bucks...only reason i was asking. Thanks for the printer friendly version though...ill let someone else be the first to do it though............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
IS300Sam said:
cool man cool....got me laughing. U must be mister money because as a 16 year old with no job its not all that easy to come up with 70 bucks...only reason i was asking. Thanks for the printer friendly version though...ill let someone else be the first to do it though............
16?

must be nice to have mommy and daddy buy the expensive parts like the car, and you cant scrounge up $70 for emblems..

friggin kid...

:lol:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top