Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey in interested in purchasing a v1..with possibly the latest and greatest updates

W/ 1.8 POP2 EURO..Etc

thanks!

:cool:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Call Valentine Research at 1 800 331 3030 and ask for a returned V1 and you will get 10% off the retail price of $399. Tell them you don't mind being put on the waiting list. Guaranteed, they will ship a V1 out within 2 days. It will be the latest version V1.8 POP2 w/ Euro-mode and 3.864 firmware and that comes with all the accessories and a 1 year warranty.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I have a V1 slim with POP.I'm debating weather or not to sell it. I'm in love with it but I'm looking at the new Passport 9500i blue.If I do I'll PM you. If you want pics I'll send them once I return home from vecation.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a V1 slim with POP.I'm debating weather or not to sell it. I'm in love with it but I'm looking at the new Passport 9500i blue.If I do I'll PM you. If you want pics I'll send them once I return home from vecation.
Any reason you are selling the best radar detector to get a more expensive second best radar detector?

Guys of LIDAR - Radar Detector Test - August 2007

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
um..

Call Valentine Research at 1 800 331 3030 and ask for a returned V1 and you will get 10% off the retail price of $399. Tell them you don't mind being put on the waiting list. Guaranteed, they will ship a V1 out within 2 days. It will be the latest version V1.8 POP2 w/ Euro-mode and 3.864 firmware and that comes with all the accessories and a 1 year warranty.
so that means 400-10% = 360 even w/o tax? but being refurbished? or new? or does the new one buying straight out have also a yr warranty?
i need one asap.

thanks!

:bigSmile:

·
Registered
101 Posts
so that means 400-10% = 360 even w/o tax? but being refurbished? or new? or does the new one buying straight out have also a yr warranty?
i need one asap.

thanks!

:bigSmile:
A brand new V1 with 1 year warranty is $399 plus S/H. A returned V1 has been used for less than 30 days and returned for whatever reason. Most of the time it is people that go on vacation and want to remain ticket free and then they return it when they get home. The returned V1s are visually inspected and retested to make sure they are tune properly and anything that doesn't look new is replaced with new parts. They are sold at 10% off the $399 price with a 1 year warranty and you have to add in S/H to the cost.

The best thing about the Valentine One is that they sell for $300-$400 used on ebay even if they are many years old. I know a lot of people that buy returned V1s and they couldn't even tell the difference between a new one or returned one. Some people don't even pay to upgrade their V1, they just sell it on ebay and pocket the $300-$400 and buy a returned V1 which is the latest version.

·
Registered
101 Posts
All of them look the same way, I think that the best investment I have had done in my car.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts