Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this is a long shot and the chances of me finding one are slim but Im looking for a genuine Ltuned front bumper. If anyone has one or know where I can get one please let me know. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u like mine eh
Haha to be honest seeing it in person is what made me want to get it. I loved the way it made your car look and with a nice FMIC behind it, It looks even better. Chances of me finding one are slim though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good luck! I don't know why they discontinued this bumper in the first place.:confused:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No I am not looking for a carson. The carson tuned front is a replica of the ltuned that is made of a thin flexible material, not poly

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To everyone that has one, let me know what it would take for you to sell it. I will find a way to make it work. I want this bumper. Im desparate! Haha.

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Your best bet is just to get a brand new JDM Neo front bumper from Fizz Autosports. No one is going to give up on L-Tuned body kits especially just for the front bumper. I've been thinking of JDM Neo front bumper only since I need to replace my front bumper ( one douchebag had a blown tire and the ripples smashed my front bumper )

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The neo has that dang license plate bracket. Otherwise that would be a great choice. And I stated before, I am willing to purchase the whole kit if the seller wants to do that. I am willing to do anything to make a deal work.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts