Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post or contact me if you can provide a good deal on a set of TRD (or the Tokico--actual manufacturer for TRD) adjustables.

Thanks!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Check with Steve Ganz at Carson Toyota. I have a set, and i might take them off and put on coilovers, but not sure how soon i'm gonna do that.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Enevel12 said:
Check with Steve Ganz at Carson Toyota. I have a set, and i might take them off and put on coilovers, but not sure how soon i'm gonna do that.
Yeah, I've actually checked with him first. He was the one who I contacted and told me that they were looking into working with Tokico (who makes the TRD's) and he'd get back to me...a month later, I contacted him and he said I'm better off looking elsewhere b/c the Tokico deal hasn't gone through.

But I thought he could still get the TRDs through TRD ??? Anyway, I think a couple of .Net members have pointed me to a good source.

Thx.

·
Registered
483 Posts
blue_j said:
Enevel12 said:
Yeah, I've actually checked with him first. He was the one who I contacted and told me that they were looking into working with Tokico (who makes the TRD's) and he'd get back to me...a month later, I contacted him and he said I'm better off looking elsewhere b/c the Tokico deal hasn't gone through.

But I thought he could still get the TRDs through TRD ??? Anyway, I think a couple of .Net members have pointed me to a good source.

Thx.
Good luck, some things just take patience

1 - 6 of 6 Posts