Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am STILL looking for a new or lightly used TRD Guage pod.

BOUGHT: Wideband o2 kit

Let me know what you got!

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
you can use the autometer 3 gauge console pod for a wrx and trim it down to fit the IS's console, it holds 52mm gauges.

It is only $40 or so, a lot cheaper than paying the 100-150+ for a TE pod or 200ish for a TRD pod.

There are a few AEM Uego Widebands for sale right now, it has a 52mm gauge with it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
you can use the autometer 3 gauge console pod for a wrx and trim it down to fit the IS's console, it holds 52mm gauges.

It is only $40 or so, a lot cheaper than paying the 100-150+ for a TE pod or 200ish for a TRD pod.

There are a few AEM Uego Widebands for sale right now, it has a 52mm gauge with it.
Where do you get the TE pods?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Well the problem with both of those options are that I'm hoping to get some Defi-link guages that match the amber interior and they only come in 60mm. Theyre way overpriced for guages though so I might settle with something else.

I saw the thread about the WRX pod and thought about going that route. I'm worried that I'd screw it up... but I guess thats not that big of a deal for only $40. Plus, I remember there being a couple srews in the top of it or something. I didnt like the way that looked.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump. I really want a TRD gauge pod, and not for the rediculous price they cost brand new.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP. I still need a TRD gauge pod. Make an offer. I'll buy. I'm tired of getting cockblocked in the FS forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts