Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to find these at a reasonable cost? Thanks!

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
xencloud said:
Anyone know where to find these at a reasonable cost? Thanks!
I found them on ebay a couple times

Then you need the adapters

so happy hunting, I priced direct from Toyota one time on them

not too bad

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where can the adapters be found?

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I babel fish'd that site and still couldn't find the adapters, lol....where are they?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
e-mail them at: [email protected]
Tak Matsunaga from there is really helpful. Inquire about adaptor kit for mounting supra(jza80) front calipers on is300/altezza(jce10/sxe10).

They also have the supra rear kit if you're interested

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
i have a set that were originally edgy's. the guy i got them from never put them on because of a wheel problem. i bought them with intention of making the brackets, but have another business on the side that's taking all of my time so i'm not going to follow through.

i could probably be talked out of them since all they are doing is siting on my counter. rotors are near perfect and the calipers are in excellent shape. i'd have to look at what i paid to tell you what i'd charge though. let me know if you're serious and interested.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^create ur own thread, don't use mine.

Also, anyone know the part #'s for the front calipers? I'd like to call Toyota here and get a quote, but those bidgets won't freakin' quote me a price w/o a part #.....

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
xencloud said:

Also, anyone know the part #'s for the front calipers? I'd like to call Toyota here and get a quote, but those bidgets won't freakin' quote me a price w/o a part #.....

I got the PM

I have it @ home I think

When I called they gave them to me

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
xencloud said:

all the local dealers here were happy to quote a price.

i have the part numbers written somewhere, maybe. if not i've posted them before, if you want to search in my stop drop and roll posts. it also includes part numbers for various other needed parts, like pad shims, clips, and springs.

gotta go the night-pager route for the adapters, unless you have a machine shop hookup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts