Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a stock radio that they will sell me? I will buy from whoever makes the best offer.

·
Registered
756 Posts
They are $350 at the dealership plus another $75 to install

There was one guy who was parting out his car. He had one for $250.
You might want to do a search.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
DownShift said:

More like $1350 at the dealership dude.

Wx-why do you need a new one....did you mess yours up trying to make the lights blue.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DJPoop said:
DownShift said:

Wx-why do you need a new one....did you mess yours up trying to make the lights blue.
No, my radio is now blue. I will post pics in a few days. I want to get another, so I can do the blue conversion for .net members. That way they will have a much shorter time without a radio.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wxman said:
DJPoop said:
DownShift said:

No, my radio is now blue. I will post pics in a few days. I want to get another, so I can do the blue conversion for .net members. That way they will have a much shorter time without a radio.

damn...mad props wxman. I am having the damndest time finding surface mounts that even come close to matching the rest....

didn't look like that difficult a process (for the electrically handy) You could just have them send you the face off, would save on shipping. But i'm sure you are already aware of that. If you need any help with contacts for surface mounts let me know. ( got a couple of friends) I am getting sick of spending cash trying to match the damn things....

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
loungn14 said:
Wxman said:
DJPoop said:
DownShift said:

damn...mad props wxman. I am having the damndest time finding surface mounts that even come close to matching the rest....

didn't look like that difficult a process (for the electrically handy) You could just have them send you the face off, would save on shipping. But i'm sure you are already aware of that. If you need any help with contacts for surface mounts let me know. ( got a couple of friends) I am getting sick of spending cash trying to match the damn things....
Thanks bud, but I have got the perfect match now. I will pm you when I post the pic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
IS300Chic
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing