Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need a set of stock 4000K bulbs for a project I am working on.
I already have HID Hi and Low beams... hmmm :wink:

I know alot of you guys upgraded your HIDs to 6000K or 8000K and have these bulbs just sitting around. I'll take them off your hands for $75 shipped (It will cost like $3 to ship)

Let me know, I can PayPal the funds as soon as I get a reply :D

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
i saw a ebay auction recently end for $130 for the stock 4300k bulbs.......i plan to put up mine on there when i get my 6000k from Jchen- if you want offer more than $75, pm me.......otherwise they will be on ebay... :D

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1NewLexIS300 said:
i saw a ebay auction recently end for $130 for the stock 4300k bulbs.......i plan to put up mine on there when i get my 6000k from Jchen- if you want offer more than $75, pm me.......otherwise they will be on ebay... :D
lol, yeah that was my auction. They were Brand New in the box though big diff!
After I sold my last set of new D2Rs I came up with a use for them.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Geez I tried selling my stock HIDs for the longest time, I finally gave in and put them on eBay but I only got $50 for em. :(

·
Registered
277 Posts
LCA575 said:
Clark20 said:
Geez I tried selling my stock HIDs for the longest time, I finally gave in and put them on eBay but I only got $50 for em. :(
werd :D
You should definitely be able to pick them up for $75 used, if not less, just gotta shop around a bit :) Too bad I don't have them anymore I could've used them as credit towards gettin a painted set of lights from ya :D

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
check your pm LCA- i got your set - 75 shipped priority mail with insurnace :) .. i have plenty of references as well :) hit me back on PM

i am using phillips 4300k D2s so i got no need for these :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts