Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to get a fatcory nav system.
i would like to buy all of the parts needed to install the factory nav all at one time but if you have some parts let me know.
for 2003 manual if it makes a differance

if nothing else the screen holder
thanks

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
FYI. I do not believe anyone has put an OEM Navi into a non-Navi IS300 before.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks
i' not set on the stock nav but i would still like to get the screen holder

·
Registered
820 Posts
I am also looking for just the stock navigation housing... I would like to setup an aftermarket nav. in the stock housing like a few members have done on here...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I know someone trying to sell a NAVI ECU for IS300. I think he got it from a junkyard or something, so I'm not sure if its 100% working, but if not it could most likely be repaired. these things go for $1400-1600 new from lexus (dont remember exactly). I think he was trying to sell it for like $700-800, but he could prob drop the price a bit. PM me if anyone is interested and I can ask this guy if he still has it for sale

·
Registered
743 Posts
I was planning on doing the same thing. If you
search the forums theres a parts list for all the
necessary psrts to do the retro. Try to search for a member by the name of monkypee, I seen alot of info on his posts.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know someone trying to sell a NAVI ECU for IS300. I think he got it from a junkyard or something, so I'm not sure if its 100% working, but if not it could most likely be repaired. these things go for $1400-1600 new from lexus (dont remember exactly). I think he was trying to sell it for like $700-800, but he could prob drop the price a bit. PM me if anyone is interested and I can ask this guy if he still has it for sale
i dont want to be mean but i'm not goint to spend 800 on the competer if i cant get the screen, thats the part i want the most, but for 800 i could get an after market nav cheaper.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
i dont want to be mean but i'm not goint to spend 800 on the competer if i cant get the screen, thats the part i want the most, but for 800 i could get an after market nav cheaper.
Well you're going to need to but that ECU if you want the stock Navi system (which is very nice, I have it myself). I dont think I've seen them selling for much lower than $700. The screen is prob cheaper, but Like I said before, the stock ECU NEW goes for at least $1400 at the dealer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts