1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Um yeah dude maybe u wanan try the part that says "member wanted to buy/trade"

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
And its going to cost you more than the price you want to pay for it to be shipped the muffler and axle back is not light weight

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
And its going to cost you more than the price you want to pay for it to be shipped the muffler and axle back is not light weight
Hes right u need to up alil more cash for shipping its not cheap

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
scruffyburritos said:
not trying to be a pest... im just anxious as hell, but did you send the dragger on monday?

yeah it should have left the house...

I am in seattle this week, and if you don't get it LMK...I can call back and no you are not being a pest keep me on track :lol:

Had a busy week :cool:

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
yeah it should have left the house...

I am in seattle this week, and if you don't get it LMK...I can call back and no you are not being a pest keep me on track :lol:

Had a busy week :cool:

cool, cool... i detailed my baby this weekend and she's so pretty, but that stock exhaust is dirty as hell, i was so ashamed. hopefully next weekend i wont have that problem :cool:

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
1. you cannot post this here. it needs to be in member wanted to buy/trade
2. you need to have 30+ posts to make a thread in the member sale/trade forums, please read the rules, and do not spam to reach that number or you will be banned.
3. shipping for something that size and weight will run at LEAST $30 so you will not likely be able to find one for that price

to everyone else, take the sidebars somewhere else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.