Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes - I will be the 1st crazy one!! :cool:

Looking to Buy (or at least test fit) your IS-F Wheels, Tires & Sensors as is...

I will supply you with my 2008 TPMS Sensors and of course cash $,$$$

Must be in new, flawless condition..

I know a few of you just might upgrade to a different style wheel, if you do, keep me in mind..

After seeing this pic & thread, I found my new favorite Lexus Wheel...
Have you think of doing this to your IS? - Club Lexus Forums

I actually like the all dark US SPEC wheels more, but this is an idea of what my car would look like

Thank You

Joe Z :bigSmile:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
let me check how much they cost =]
It might look good on the IS300 LOL
haha

Reactions: IS3_FTW and Chigger

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
and that would look hot! big fan of that style ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Rims

The rims on that ISx50 in that photo appear to be the same polished IS-F rims that were on the Neiman Marcus edition. I believe on that model, it has the polished BBS wheels and not the charcoal colors that most IS-F's have. Does anyone know this for sure?

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rims on that ISx50 in that photo appear to be the same polished IS-F rims that were on the Neiman Marcus edition. I believe on that model, it has the polished BBS wheels and not the charcoal colors that most IS-F's have. Does anyone know this for sure?

The US Spec IS-F wheel is ALL dark GunMetal..

The US Spec NM Edition IS-F wheel is the two tone Polished & Gunmetal..

The other NON US Spec IS-F's around the world will only have the two tone wheels

Joe Z

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
^^^ :lol:

...not too long ago "someone" said - - "I'm not touching this car, I'm leaving it as-is". :p

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Anyone has the part number for the IS-F wheels?
Non USDM IS-F
or USDM IS-F

BTW, does anyone know if the IS-F Brake require 19 inch wheels?
thanks

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
...not too long ago "someone" said - - "I'm not touching this car, I'm leaving it as-is". :p
JoeZ said that? blasphemy!

In Japan

I see evolution

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
^^ You're right chado, I see it too! :)

They're both hot!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
i swear i seen a red 2nd gen IS with these rims all the time on the 105fwy on my way to working in the mornings. i could be wrong but it sure looks like the IS-F rims and i think they look hot!

·
Registered
53 Posts
F spec Wheel

Most of you have already seen the 18" F spec wheel designed for the ISx50....but here it is for those that haven't already seen it. Personally, I really like the looks of those rims, has more of a purposefully rally look than the IS-F rims which look more flashy.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
IS-F rims

After seeing those non-U.S. rims on the IS-F, I am wondering if it is possible for a rim shop to polish up the edges of the rims in the same fashion. I am going to put a call into LA Wheel on Monday to find out if this can be done and for how much.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Most of you have already seen the 18" F spec wheel designed for the ISx50....but here it is for those that haven't already seen it. Personally, I really like the looks of those rims, has more of a purposefully rally look than the IS-F rims which look more flashy.
I like the OEM 19"s/BBS on the IS-F. /\ Those look too sporty and ricey.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts