Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Stock Side Skirts (GGP Prefered)

2) Passenger Side Front Seat Motors or Perhaps The Entire Seat (Black, Escaine) Update: Got a set

3) Tein or Eibach Springs

Please, Let Me Know
Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
charchar wrote:
stock side skirts?
i am not sure what they called or if you even replace them, but i am talking about the strip that runs under the doors. the one on my drivers side got jammed up, so it needs to be replaced or fixed. if it is called something else then that would explain the lack of responses. :lol:
any help would be welcome.

thanks

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
just offering suggestions as to what it MIGHT be called.... :)

never hearsd it mentioned before so who the hell knows what they call it check out one of those parts listings it should show up there...

edg

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks :) . i will try to figure out what they are and if i can even get them. maybe a will give the dealer a call and see what they say. i guess all i am still looking for are the springs if any of you guys have a used pair you want to get rid of.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
That is actually a piece of the frame. It is called the Outer Center Pillar. They cost around $300.00, but you would have to cut and weld in the new piece. You may be better off having bodywork done on it instead. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong, but I am looking at the parts list that we downloaded off of the site.

·
Registered
644 Posts
doodlebug said:
That is actually a piece of the frame. It is called the Outer Center Pillar. They cost around $300.00, but you would have to cut and weld in the new piece. You may be better off having bodywork done on it instead. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong, but I am looking at the parts list that we downloaded off of the site.
I had to fix mine in an accident. They drilled a hole and bent it back into place, filled the hole, smoothed it down, repainted it, and splattered the paint on to match it, and now it looks good as new!

and your right, it a piece of the frame, as to what the body shop told me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts