Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, they had to remove the stickers on my wheels to paint them and now i'm having a hard time tracking some down so i was wondering if any of you guys know someone or where i can pick up 4 of them to place back on my wheels. any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Your better off leaving the stickers off !
It attracts less attention, and you don't have to worry about them beign stolen !

Especially with Volks :chill:

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
this is

this is gonna be pretty hard. We cant even get it from Mackin or Rays, and we are a distributor.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
maybe rays doesnts want people putting their sticker on replicas to make them look real?, for example i dont think nike, sony or any other brands just give away their logo/brand tag at request, b/c of so many replicas lately

i may be wrong =X

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i understand that it will draw less attention but i would really love to have them on the wheels.

and you guys are exactly right, we tried contacting volk but they do not want to ship any stickers to us for that exact reason. they are worried about people copying them and placing them on their wheels which may not be the real deal. looks like i'm in for some fun trying to track these down :(

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
your best bet is to contact flatline and see if he can make you some vinyl decals. that would be your best bet, and that way you can have them the color that you need to contrast the color of your rim

-Eddie

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ thanks for the imput, i will try pming him and see what he can do.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the wheels are being shipped to me tomorrow but i have a teaser pic of what they will look like. i will post pics of them on my car ASAP.

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
there has to be some sort of way. i forgot which magazine.. i think this months modified where they have Gold colored LE37's on a skyline. Gold to my knowlege is not an optional color and had to be custom, however Top Secret still has the volk name and their own on the rim.

·
Registered
296 Posts
it is possible to get the stickers. although Mackin is rather hesitant to give them up as you guys have previously stated. I know at Wheel Warehouse in Anahiem, CA they can get them. When I was there purchasing my LE37k, another customer was paying for new stickers because somebody tried to peel the stickers off her GT-P's. But then again she purchased the rims at Wheel Warehouse so they were probably more helpful then if you just went their and asked for the stickers.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AlphaIS300- is there a number i can reach wheel warehouse at? its worth a shot.

Frydryce- we were going to try to work something out where we would take pictures of the wheels without the stickers and have them sent to volk and then take the pictures after the stickers are on. i know theres a lot of loose ends to that idea but like i said it's just an idea.

Thanks to everyone for the helpful information. it is greatly appreciated!

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
i know of a shop that sells the stickers... not the real ones.. but close enough. if your endeavors fail... let me know. ill see if i can get into contact with the shop.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
I have 4 spare stickers but they do not say volk on it. On my wheel I have a volk sticker and a RAYS sticker. I have four of these RAYS stickers somewhere. Look at my link below and click on the picture that shows just the rim. Those are the stickers I have left. You can contact MrMark if you need all the stickers. He has a guy who custom makes them and they are awesome quality. Let me know if you're intersted.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for all the responses. i'm currently working with the place i got the rims from and we are trying to contact volk and work something out with them. if nothing works out i will definitly take up one of the offers! thanks again!

pinktri- thakns but i am trying to find the volk racing stickers like on the rim posted in this thread. thanks for the offer though. did you not put the rays stickers on your wheels or do you have 4 extras? not to be noisey but where did you get the extra 4 (assuming they're extras)?

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
yes I received 4 extra. I really have no idea if I paid for them or not. but if you want them they're yours. Just send me your shipping address. They're actually a little different than the original ones. They are not a solid RAYS emblem, more like a stencil RAYS. Kinda makes it less noticable but I like it. Let me know

thomas

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
oh yeah, these are high quality vinyl stickers, I've had them on my wheels for 2 years now and they still look brand new. I'll try and dig them up tonight. But please let me know if you need them or not. If you just want them for the sake of having spare and have no intention of putting them on then I'll keep them. if you are going to use them, you can have them for free. Just let me know

and another thing, there is a local shop here that have the VOLK stickers. I see them there all the time and people buy them all the time. Here's the link http://www.driversimage.com. you should call them up I'm sure they'll be more than willing to sell you some.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
oh yeah, these are high quality vinyl stickers, I've had them on my wheels for 2 years now and they still look brand new. I'll try and dig them up tonight. But please let me know if you need them or not. If you just want them for the sake of having spare and have no intention of putting them on then I'll keep them. if you are going to use them, you can have them for free. Just let me know

and another thing, there is a local shop here that have the VOLK stickers. I see them there all the time and people buy them all the time. Here's the link http://www.driversimage.com. you should call them up I'm sure they'll be more than willing to sell you some.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey thank you very much. i am very interested in the extra set you have if you wont be using them. i will also try calling that shop here in alittle bit. thanks for the help. i pmed you my address!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts