Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in no rush to get most of these parts, just wanted to put it out there so people could see it.

Top priority is C-One trunk panels. Then OEM black tail lights.

Exterior:
  • Elixir vented hood - I already have a Chargespeed hood, so this would need to be a great deal or someone down to trade or something
  • Passenger side Ganador LED Super Mirror or LED Turn signal for Ganador mirror. Only passenger side, only authentic. Any model car would work as Ganador outer housing and LED is the same from my understanding.
  • OEM Black tail lights - these can NOT be cut open. Sealed from the factory is all I'm interested in
  • C-One trunk panels
Suspension:
  • Cusco/TRD front under brace
  • Cusco/TRD rear under brace
  • Front cross member (cannot be modified, damaged, or from a wrecked IS300)
  • Rear subframe (cannot be modified, damaged, or from a wrecked IS300)
  • Figs weld in subframe bushing brace
  • Xcessive Manufacturing Weld In Subframe Reinforments
Interior
  • Do Luck floor bar
Performance
  • Racing Brake front and rear BBK
  • Aluminum Fan Shroud
  • Xcessive Manufacturing Motor Mounts
  • IS300 Specific 1jzgte vvti Swap Intercooler Piping/Intercooler Setup

At this point, I'm pretty content with my IS exterior wise and suspension wise. I'm in NO rush to get under braces. I need replacement subframes first, and the reinforcements before I would do the underbraces. So they are last on my list.

Piecing together a 1jz swap currently so need to focus on that.

Things I am NOT interested in...
ANY type of front or rear strut bars - I already have Carbing and am completely content with them. Solid welded aluminum, rare, quality = all I need.
Most suspension components are not needed. Rear upper control arms would be an option, but I don't want generic ebay arms. Would have to be Ikeya Formula or something to really get me interested

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
never mind :lol:

·
Registered
675 Posts
OEM rear knuckles (To press near bearings/bushings in)
I have a rear passenger knuckle that is in good shape except the ear for the toe adjustment link has a small twist in it (guessing 15 degrees toward the outside?). Let me know if this interests you.

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why would you write in white with a white background?
because as he stated, the parts that are "hidden" are not hard to find and will only be interested in those if they are sold for cheap.
Yeah that ^^

And so that I have a list of parts I want and don't have to remember everything. I can edit later to show what I'm interested in at that time.

never mind :lol:
I don't even want to know what you were going to say Rey :lol:

it's never ending!

I have a rear passenger knuckle that is in good shape except the ear for the toe adjustment link has a small twist in it (guessing 15 degrees toward the outside?). Let me know if this interests you.
Ehh... Thanks, but I'd rather not buy damaged parts. I assume it's from a wreck so I don't want to have to deal with uneven alignments or structurally weakened areas.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Ehh... Thanks, but I'd rather not buy damaged parts. I assume it's from a wreck so I don't want to have to deal with uneven alignments or structurally weakened areas.
Understandable, just wanted to offer as you're close by. Correct, it was twisted in a small bump with the curb due to ice. It was enough to make me want to replace it, as I didn't want to get extended toe link arms to compensate.

Good luck finding things, and I'll let you know if I come across anything you're interested in.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Still got my brand new Modellista headlamps with chrome rings and brand new GGP painted fenders..

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Yep sold it in January, miss it :(

Good luck with these parts. I still have a brand new JDM CF steering wheel, my last beautiful rare part

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I have a silver figs foot plate available :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
HKS Kansai Service Strut bar?

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a silver figs foot plate available :)
Ahh, never saw it in your for sale thread I don't think. Still have it? If so let me know how much.

Yep sold it in January, miss it :(

Good luck with these parts. I still have a brand new JDM CF steering wheel, my last beautiful rare part
Dang man, and the new owner wrecked it I think :( it was up for sale again a couple weeks ago :(

Steering wheel is definitely cool, just not the direction I'm going.

As always, hope you're doing well!

HKS Kansai Service Strut bar?
They're cool, but no thanks. I have Carbing front and rear strut bars I prefer :approve:

Updated, picked up a pair of 17" Blitz 03. Made list visible just because lol

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I have my cusco lower braces for sale front and mid also custom 4 point subframe brace for rear pm me if interested

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have my cusco lower braces for sale front and mid also custom 4 point subframe brace for rear pm me if interested
Do you have pics of the subframe brace?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts