Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

UPDATED: September 23, 2019

Im looking for anything rare for the IS300

Primarily looking for:
-PLP heat shield.

-OBX (short runner) headers.

These items must be in good/mint/brand new condition

I'm willing to pay top-dollar for these items!

Thank you,

·
Registered
85 Posts
These aren't available from manufacturers anymore? I'd say try every pull-a-part yard you can drive to and hope to get lucky.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These aren't available from manufacturers anymore? I'd say try every pull-a-part yard you can drive to and hope to get lucky.
Thanks for the reply Izze. All of the parts listed have been discontinued for several years with some closer to a decade if not longer! Being in Hawaii we only have a few junk yards we can search and even those hardly have anything. Hard being a car guy in paradise.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I bought a area 51 front strut bar and tuned-parts rear tower brace on jauce for 300$ each. N after waiting 2 months shipping last update i got was that they were at la customs isc. N never got an update after that. Got a refund but man im still sad about those missing parts. They gotta be here somewhere in the usa. I hope a customs worker stole em n the box wasnt thrown away. Thatd be a waste :/

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought a area 51 front strut bar and tuned-parts rear tower brace on jauce for 300$ each. N after waiting 2 months shipping last update i got was that they were at la customs isc. N never got an update after that. Got a refund but man im still sad about those missing parts. They gotta be here somewhere in the usa. I hope a customs worker stole em n the box wasnt thrown away. Thatd be a waste :/
That's a deal for that bar! Sorry to hear about that, I would be super bummed out! But I did hear a story of someone (a local guy to me actually) who received his part about 2 months after the last update on his tracking number so there's still hope yet! Who knows, they may just randomly show up at your door one day. And if that ever happens, you can sell me the bar ;). Haha

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
A person i know here in boise idaho has a full set of area 51 strut and sway bars. The sway bars look cusco to me but not positive i dont know area 51s original dimensions.. He wants 700 for the lot

1 - 20 of 44 Posts