Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone willing to sell me their Pioneer AVIC-D2 headunit? The retail price on those are expensive, although I have 2 hook-ups from BestBuy and Fry's Electronics but they both already met their limit to purchasing audio.

Another thing about it is are refurbished ones legit or no? I am planning to get one of those off Ebay or Amazon but I need people who have had experience to tell me if they are legit or not.

Hope to hear from you guys soon, enjoy.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Anyone willing to sell me their Pioneer AVIC-D2 headunit? The retail price on those are expensive, although I have 2 hook-ups from BestBuy and Fry's Electronics but they both already met their limit to purchasing audio.

Another thing about it is are refurbished ones legit or no? I am planning to get one of those off Ebay or Amazon but I need people who have had experience to tell me if they are legit or not.

Hope to hear from you guys soon, enjoy.
If you're still looking for the AVIC-D2, then feel free to contact my brother-in-law who is an authorized dealer. He recently helped another member get the D2 as well.

He owns Mobile Revolution, Inc (www.m-rev.com). You can tell him that you were referred by his brother Brian on the IS300 forums to see what kind of discount he can offer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts