Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need an oem hood. My car is silver but I'll take any color, doesn't really matter. PM me if you have one laying around or plus rep for anyone that can help me find one at a decent price.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I have a black Onyx hood but im not sure if i wanna sell it yet or not. It has i think 3 chips on the left side of it from rocks when i drove it back from michigan when i bought the car. You looking to get a hood soon? If i decide to sell it id have to find a box because the one that my cf hood came in got wet so id have a hard time finding a box.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
StL_lex04 said:
I have a black Onyx hood but im not sure if i wanna sell it yet or not. It has i think 3 chips on the left side of it from rocks when i drove it back from michigan when i bought the car. You looking to get a hood soon? If i decide to sell it id have to find a box because the one that my cf hood came in got wet so id have a hard time finding a box.
yeah, I need one ASAP. A deer decided to run in front of my car at the last second. I damaged my hood and grill, thank God nothing else. Would like to get this fixed soon. Hate seeing the car like this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts