1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
haha just curious how much bro 130 aint enuff for me to sell

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
i have a pair lances broken but still have all the pieces, for 50 shipped.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Yeah right im still painting mine just curious how much one is willing to pay for them

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
hotboiasa said:
sup man, i have a pair of OEM 03 smoked chrome tails that i have had layin around for awhile. they are in near new condition. i'll let them go for 100 + shipping. let me know if u want them at [email protected] thanks!
CAUTION!!!

SCAM ARTIST!!! Took a deceptive pic of the driver side tail light showing its not broken but arrived with two cracks and a huge scuff(from an collision). He obviously did not take a pic of the passenger side because it was cracked in so many area's that it was impossible to hide from the camera. :pissed:

Damage is definately not "shipping damage" related. This guy IGNORES e-mail contact so I'm going to make his SHADY activity PUBLIC. I don't want any of you to get scammed like I did!

Also, it took him almost a week (a few days is a reasonable period of time) to get these shipped out. They arrived STUFFED IN A TINY BOX! No bubble wrap, no padding, NOTHING!! TERRIBLE!!
HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION! Total scammer!! BE CAREFUL AND I SUGGEST NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS THIEF! Look at his feedback!! He has two recent complaints! :suspiciou

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I can vouch for Smokescreen. Great seller, I have gotten more than 1/2 the parts on my car from him. Great seller, very reputable.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Split2nd said:
I can vouch for Smokescreen. Great seller, I have gotten more than 1/2 the parts on my car from him. Great seller, very reputable.
Thanks bud! I consider you a good local bud. Now this guy with the tail lights. I say we -rep him off the board so he can't scam anyone else. :shootout:

BTW: If you want that SRT let me know, we'll work something out ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts