Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posting for a friend in need of an OEM Rear bumper, preferably MSM in good/execellent condition.

Thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have a stock OEM MSM rear bumper cover... is that all you need is the plastic cover???

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ yes, just the bumper cover.
how's the condition? paint? etc?

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ no thanks. My buddy is looking for an OEM bumper.

bump. still looking.....

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
I am taking mine off as soon as I receive a call from a local bodyshop where I dropped my CWest kits. They say it'll take for a few days since they are going to modify Rear to fit sidemarkers. Mine's '04 MSM. Let me know if interested

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SLayerS said:
I am taking mine off as soon as I receive a call from a local bodyshop where I dropped my CWest kits. They say it'll take for a few days since they are going to modify Rear to fit sidemarkers. Mine's '04 MSM. Let me know if interested

yeah. I'm interested. PM me with a price :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
i have an oem rear bumper that is silver for your is300. the bumper is in good condition, except for the imprint of backing into something...very little, can easly be fixed and buffed out. can get some pictures if you want

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
lol send me a couple pics and lets see what you are talking about. I allready have a bumper that looks like it was backed into though.

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
1SikAltezza said:
lol...that's the whole purpose of the search for an oem rear bumper...mine was backed into already (twice...but the second time now needs replacement). no one still has an MSM available?! bump bump bumper

hey i get mine first! lol .... too bad we don't all live near each other, maybe we could do a group buy!

·
Registered
925 Posts
fstrnldr said:
hey i get mine first! lol .... too bad we don't all live near each other, maybe we could do a group buy!
my friend started this post on my behalf in the first place, so i would think i get first dibs =P

yeah, probably would need a few more people to get in on the group buy though... in the meantime...still lookin >=/

1 - 20 of 31 Posts