Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any color, any year, any package, any miles (within 200k, 250k if it is well maintained).
I have been looking for a while now, lost my previous login from a couple months ago that's why this is my first post, decided to try out the forum because I've seen a few people advertise cars on here.
Let me know if you have anything, I'm in North Carolina, farthest I would drive is probably around 6-10 hours, I'd love to come see some cars, thanks - Evan.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Any color, any year, any package, any miles (within 200k, 250k if it is well maintained).
I have been looking for a while now, lost my previous login from a couple months ago that's why this is my first post, decided to try out the forum because I've seen a few people advertise cars on here.
Let me know if you have anything, I'm in North Carolina, farthest I would drive is probably around 6-10 hours, I'd love to come see some cars, thanks - Evan.
I have a 2002 IS300 (Factory 5-Speed Manual) shipped from California and then sold to me, I'm the 2nd owner and it has ~130K miles. Clean title, silver with black interior. I want $10k firm, looking to sell in about a month.

Unmodified

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2002 IS300 (Factory 5-Speed Manual) shipped from California and then sold to me, I'm the 2nd owner and it has ~130K miles. Clean title, silver with black interior. I want $10k firm, looking to sell in about a month.

Unmodified
Can't do 10k budget is around 6-7, I really appreciate you responding though and good luck selling!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts