Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of L-Tuned lowering springs. Just in case anyone is wondering, I am not willing to pay $319 being as though when I call L-Tune directly they tell me that the MSRP is around $305. So if anyone has a set or knows of a set for sell, please let me know.

Thank You!

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Artaxerxies said:
Looking for a set of L-Tuned lowering springs. Just in case anyone is wondering, I am not willing to pay $319 being as though when I call L-Tune directly they tell me that the MSRP is around $305. So if anyone has a set or knows of a set for sell, please let me know.

Thank You!
L-tuned are really Eibachs...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice but I'm not sure if I want a 1.6 drop in the rear. I was looking more for 1 all the way around. Nothing to drastic since my wife may not know how to drive something so low.

Are the L-Tuned really Eibachs? or are they just made by the same company and if so which are better...it's like the Camry and the ES series, same car but is one really a better ride than the other?

Feedback is much appreciated!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Artaxerxies said:
Are the L-Tuned really Eibachs? or are they just made by the same company and if so which are better...it's like the Camry and the ES series, same car but is one really a better ride than the other?
The L-Tuned springs are really Eibachs. TRD/L-Tuned usually has other companies manufacture most of their products, so all you're really paying for is the name. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
IS300TRD
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing