Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a l tuned exhaust new or used for a decent price.
I'm trying to get this as a xmas gift for me :D
Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
i'm looking to get $300 for it -it's in good shape-one scratch on the bottom of the muffler(from a steep driveway :pissed:)i'll post pics tomorrow when i get my camera back. i live in mission viejo CA and can't ship it out of CA sorry. but will deliver it to anyone within 100 miles of me.

·
Registered
498 Posts
aye i might me interested but would like to see the exhaust first, by the way, y did u change from an L-tuned to a greddy? is the greddy one better, please let us know

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
bloodlust said:
i'm looking to get $300 for it -it's in good shape-one scratch on the bottom of the muffler(from a steep driveway :pissed:)i'll post pics tomorrow when i get my camera back. i live in mission viejo CA and can't ship it out of CA sorry. but will deliver it to anyone within 100 miles of me.
PM'd you...

Thanx

Joe

·
Registered
78 Posts
i wouldn't say it's better or worse. i just wanted the low growl the GReddy makes. there is a noticeable difference when you go from 70 to 140 :D .

·
Registered
375 Posts
bloodlust said:
If you're heading to Norcal anytime soon, I'll pick it up for three bills. Assuming that the muffler didn't get punctured or really messed up.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
is300insf said:
bloodlust said:
If you're heading to Norcal anytime soon, I'll pick it up for three bills. Assuming that the muffler didn't get punctured or really messed up.
Howz the 5zigen exhaust...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wing Zero said:
hector060 said:
^^bump, still looking for a L-tuned exhaust...
I started a group buy over at the general forum. We have L-tuned Springs, sways and exhaust available. The actual vendor is Carson Toyota. Heres the link: http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13330480
Thanks for the offer Wing Zero, but I would rather buy a used Ltuned exhaust instead. I'm trying to go easy on the pocket book.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
hector060
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing