Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im looking for a l-tuned body kit, could trade amusepoly lip, and arms design side and rear or i can just sell these and buy in cash... any one have one pm me !!

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
goohead said:
hey im looking for a l-tuned body kit, could trade amusepoly lip, and arms design side and rear or i can just sell these and buy in cash... any one have one pm me !!

Good luck getting a discontinued kit :lol:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know i hope someone is getting sick of their's lol i guess i'll need alot of luck on that one too :erm:

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
goohead said:
Do you mind selling your ArmsDesign sides to me? :p Just wondering
CarsonTuned is the best next thing, indeed :)

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
goohead said:
i like poly :)
me too. :)

..that's why i opted not to go with the CarsonTuned. (even though people will chime in to argue te FRP standpoint).

good luck with your search! I saw a red kit on Ebay a few weeks ago, I'm not sure if it had sold or not. It was shipping from Canada though, try search for completed items on Ebay to find the seller and send him an email to see if it's still available :) :approve:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
isnt it just fiberglass though?? also wouldnt the fitment be for jdm spec altezza not fitting our is300?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
goohead said:
isnt it just fiberglass though?? also wouldnt the fitment be for jdm spec altezza not fitting our is300?

(IF)It is fiberglass (not the crap thats here in the US , its good fiberglass)

and why wouldn't it fit the IS (same car)

Just remove the US spec crash bar and it will be fine

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
goohead said:
no, as far as I know and from what i've heard, the JDM Toyota NEO kit is POLYURETHANE....NOT fiberglass

a member here js300 has the full NEO kit on his car, he got from Fizz recently

1 - 11 of 11 Posts