Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all.

Im shopping around for an L-Tuned IS300. 5spd and not a salvaged title. New York State or Ontario.

post prices, pics and kms.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, Looking for anything up north now ;o

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You. Thats right around the ballpark of what I wanna spend.

Imma msg him.

Anyone else? lolz

And wow. Only 1 showed up LOL.

·
Registered
91 Posts
wow, why can't cars like that be sold around here.. i would actually sell my is for that one.. people want that much for their stock IS's here with twice as many miles

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Doesn't seem like an authentic dealer installed L-Tuned.. it's missing all the badges (interior, and all exteriors), the rear lip, the spoiler, and there was no L-Tuned 4 piston brakes as it says (you can tell he has Supra brakes, and i'm pretty sure there wasn't any L-Tuned brakes [correct me if i'm wrong], the sideskirts also are funny looking and don't look like authentic L-Tuned. Also seems a bit high, I bought my L-Tuned 2002 with 33k miles in 2006 for only $17,000 from a Lexus Dealer.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Be EXTREMELY careful with L-Tuned IS300. Over the years ive seen many replicas IS. A member on here even replicated the badges for Ltuned.

Try doing a search on here because i remember a member was selling his wife Red Ltuned IS300. Goodluck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts