Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a IPT cf fuse cover, this is the one thats to the right of the ecu...its shaped like a rectangle..

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Hey did you have problems putting the one piece on by the batt.?

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea...actually..all i did was lay the cf piece on top of the plastic cover...because it's not like it will go anywhere..the guy that had it before me taped it on the back part..i think if you were to take off the orginal plastic piece and put it in, you are going to have problems taking it off.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
I can do overlays on the covers, or just a "sheet" that has 3M tape on the back to affix to make it more appealing

its not fake c/f it will be real

LMK

I have a C/F order I have to do for another member so get it if you want

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would go ahead and do that but i dont know how simliar the cf weaves are to the IPT one...i dont want it to look like it doesnt belong there.....thats why i would rather find that last ipt piece...anyways, any updates on the cf tail lights??

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
pinoyballah said:
i would go ahead and do that but i dont know how simliar the cf weaves are to the IPT one...i dont want it to look like it doesnt belong there.....thats why i would rather find that last ipt piece...anyways, any updates on the cf tail lights??

Good luck matching weaves man :lol:

Its not easy, damn near impossible sorry

Also the tails, I am still hunting for a set to do

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
You might wanna have IMPRIMIS do that for you. Luckly ipt sent me the rest of the set

Good luck with that cf piece man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts