Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
illegalkigga said:
Anyone got Hippo sleep front for sale? pm me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is a request that is going to get laughed at by many

There are about 8-9 in the US (Philzspeed and myself counted one night)

I had one, that I just sold to another member here in Seattle (will have pics this week) I just sent it UPS to him

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is a request that is going to get laughed at by many

There are about 8-9 in the US (Philzspeed and myself counted one night)

I had one, that I just sold to another member here in Seattle (will have pics this week) I just sent it UPS to him

who could that be?? oh shit thats me. will be here thursday

·
Registered
174 Posts
mines being imported over! I wanted to get trekster's hippo because it is located somewhere around here in houston, i actually saw his IS today... and all i can say is that that hippo is damn clean!

Btw: who is the new owner of trekster's IS?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Vu ProDukShunz said:
mines getting imported over! I wanted to get trekster's hippo because it is located somewhere around houston, i actually his IS today, and my that hippo is pretty clean.

Btw: who is the new owner of trekster's IS?
So you are getting one imported?

From who?

And what was the damage? :lol: and time wait...

Last word I heard they stopped making them but thats what an importer told me

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Vu ProDukShunz said:
ahahah all i can say is that the time wait will be forever! because i chose ocean freight

Yeah, sometimes paying the EMS fee is worth it

Maxxpsi and myself will be getting mine here thrus (seattle) and get pics of my C/F before we get it to his painter

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
the hipposleek is nice if your running a FMIC....otehrwise it looks kinda goofy....still nice though....

and that blue IS pictured has nice rims...look like mine....oh they are mine...i feel cool!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts