Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured I'd throw this out there and maybe i'll catch someone who is willing to part w/ their beauty. I'm looking for exactly what the title says, I have 11,000 in cash and I'm looking for a 5 speed, so obviously it will be high milage but I'm ok w/ that. If your considering getting a new car or would be willing to part w/ yours, please let me know.Thanks

·
Registered
390 Posts
ill give you mine for 11k

it has 107k miles
but its auto

perfect if ur gonna part ot

·
Registered
346 Posts
Whats up richarjp. Hmmm in 7-10 years, I hope you are still on this forum looking for one. Then I will for sure sell you my is300 for that price or even cheaper. HAHA. But hey please take this as a joke or in all seriousness, but anyway just keep bumping this post and I'm sure you will find one. Also might want to check everything from craigslist, autotrader, and cars.com. Talk to car brokers about auctions, get to know people, network. If you put in a lot of effort, I'm garaunteed you will get something out of it. You can ask me or talk to me, after looking through 13 other is300's, manual and automatic, I finally found one that fit me right....All stock 2002 MSM 5 speed with stock LSD. Enjoy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, i look on autotrader everyday, craigslist is such a pain cause you can only search one region at a time, but i'm on there around me a lot. Still, if anyone is interested in supplying your car with a great home :) i'd be glad to assist.

bump, thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
Whats up Richarjp? Bro I got my car in today and this is one AMAZINNNNNG machine. No wonder why Toyota is the best in the business. OMG man real talk bro, if your under 21, this car is a musssssst have. Been waiting since 4 months ago for this car and finally got it. Such an amazing car man, worth every single penny you put in it. If you ever need tips on how to buy a car, take it from me only if your willing to put 100% effort into it because I learned from this experience that when you buy a car, you better KNOW the car before you even sat/drove in one....in this case I was on this forum, researching on this car before I even test drove an is300 or even sat in an is300. Such a happy owner right now!!! Enjoy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn dude, i hear you, and i'm happy for you. If you check my other posts i've done plenty of research, i'm also 19 and plan on spending money only on maintainence until i get out of school, I will then probably boost like a theif :) If ya fine any sweet deals again, holler at me

·
Registered
38 Posts
Whats up Richarjp? Bro I got my car in today and this is one AMAZINNNNNG machine. No wonder why Toyota is the best in the business. OMG man real talk bro, if your under 21, this car is a musssssst have. Been waiting since 4 months ago for this car and finally got it. Such an amazing car man, worth every single penny you put in it. If you ever need tips on how to buy a car, take it from me only if your willing to put 100% effort into it because I learned from this experience that when you buy a car, you better KNOW the car before you even sat/drove in one....in this case I was on this forum, researching on this car before I even test drove an is300 or even sat in an is300. Such a happy owner right now!!! Enjoy.
Howard, congrats on the car but next time please try to leave the glorification out, i almost threw up while reading that post.

I just noticed you also threw it in your signature... ew.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Howard, congrats on the car but next time please try to leave the glorification out, i almost threw up while reading that post.

I just noticed you also threw it in your signature... ew.
So sorry Blizz, I am just a VERY happy owner. Hey Richarjp, the is300 is great so far, except HORRIBLE gas mileage. Driving from my house to SDSU (17 miles back and forth) runs up a gallon, so about $7.20 for 1 trip here in San Diego. But hey, the car is still worth it, because if you want a fun car, you have to have the funds for it. Enjoy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts