Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just the front pieces of the headlights, mine are beyond wetsand repair pitted and just plain bad, so i am looking to buy some new or slightly used lenses

If anyone has any lenses or knows where I can buy a lense or lenses

PM me

thanks

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
thats gonna be a hard request. they don't sell them wihtout the whole light.. I think the only way this will happen is if someone gets new lights and their old lights leaked or were toast inside somehow.
d

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
They DO sell the lense's separately.
i can get you 20% off the stealership price.
LMK

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

they only sell the whole headlight assembly, thats the only way you can get the lenses so if someone wants new housings and would like to go 1/2'ers w/ me on the housings let me know stage2 can still hook it up w/ 20% discount

let me know

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got some headlights I just took off my car, they're a bit dirty, one of the housings was cracked and so I just took em off. Theres a slight scuff on the right one with the cracked housing. No idea if it'll buff out or not. Just looked at the right one, that might take some work, its got a nice long scuff where the last owner tapped something, the driver side one one is near perfect, just excess dust inside cuz the dealer left the caps off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts