Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As of right now i am trying to decide whether or not i want gauges or the Zeitronix LCD display. Just wondering if there are any triple gauge pods that anybody wants to sell or the Zeitronix LCD display. I searched a little and pm'd a few users but just wondering if theres anymore out there.

P.S. I know there is a JDM Advance gauge pod for sale on this site and i'm not interested in that type of set up.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NiNE said:
P.S. I know there is a JDM Advance gauge pod for sale on this site and i'm not interested in that type of set up.
thx for bringing that up but im not interested in it. also, hows the CF pods that you've been talking about coming along?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
NiNE said:
thx for bringing that up but im not interested in it. also, hows the CF pods that you've been talking about coming along?

I am also doing C/F TRD pods ;)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i have both might be willing to get rid of the zeitronix with all the goodies pm me

-Brett

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
NiNE said:
yes i know that IMPRIMIS, thats who my comments were directed too.
sorry ADD kicked in :lol:

But I am going to get on them, working on mold supplies etc...

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sent you a PM Nline6, get back to me quick... thinking about making a bid on ebay

np IMPRIMUS, it happens to all of us but if i dont get anything by the time you finish up let me know something. got any pics of a prototype or something similar?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i've already purchased the zeitronix wideband + lcd display, so i am no longer looking for these parts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts