Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I prefer a 04-05 but I'll take whatever you guys got.

I know the market here is $100 shipped. Let me know guys/gals I got paypal $$ waiting!!

Will pay instantly but you have to have 100+ posts and have a good reputation! I learn my lesson about that recently :blush:
 

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
Joined
·
8,744 Posts
100 shiopped for a perfectly functioning OEM CD/ Radio HU...?


WOW that shit is CHEEP if that is really '.net Market price.'.. i never see them on ebay for less than $170

I have one available but i would never sell it for that cheep i paid 180 for mine & i would rather just keep it in case mine dies... Vs lose almost 100 bux on it...


good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
edgy said:
100 shiopped for a perfectly functioning OEM CD/ Radio HU...?


WOW that shit is CHEEP if that is really '.net Market price.'.. i never see them on ebay for less than $170

I have one available but i would never sell it for that cheep i paid 180 for mine & i would rather just keep it in case mine dies... Vs lose almost 100 bux on it...


good luck
Yes that's the price on here. Flatline just got one for $90 shipped out of a 04! :jawDrop:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
I got one out of a 2003 with the factory amp with it that i want to sell...would like to get 175 for it shipped with everything. Let me no if intrested!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LEXTASY34 said:
I got one out of a 2003 with the factory amp with it that i want to sell...would like to get 175 for it shipped with everything. Let me no if intrested!!!!
Do you have any references?? Would you sell w/o amp? I do need one so I'm open to offers. I just don't want to get taken.

Who can vouch for you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
I dont no of anyone from chicago that could vouch for me...i went to a bunch of the chicago meets and what not...i talked to alot of the guys out here...but the only time i really talk to them is when at the meets and on the board...i am willing to make the deal with you just let me know what you need from me to make you feel more comfortable about doing the sale....if this works out my mom works for fed ex so i can have it overnighted for pratically nothing...so if you wanted to do the deal for the radio and the amp for 175 shipped i could do that for you...let me no
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump it up...STILL LOOKING!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got one but I WILL STILL BUY ANYONES!! PM ME IF U GOT ONE!! Always buying!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
wow...the market is hot for these???

i just sold my practically brand new (used 3 days) 2004 head unit to flatline for 90 shipped...

oh well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JAEohEN said:
wow...the market is hot for these???

i just sold my practically brand new (used 3 days) 2004 head unit to flatline for 90 shipped...

oh well
^ You robbed yourself, BIG TIME :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
^^if you want to call it that...id rather call it- i hooked up someone else MAJORLY...

i had no use for it, so why try to rip someone off?

oh well...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,225 Posts
You still looking for one of these?

I have one from my 2002....no jam CD or nothing.

Let me know via PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
I am looking for stock radio/cd play + amp. If you have one please PM me or send me an email to [email protected]
I need one ASAP for insurance claim. If you have pics to you can send them to the email address above. Thanks
Kip
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top