Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was cleaning my car the other day and must have sucked up the stock enter button for the navi controls with the vacume at the car wash. I was wondering if anyone had an extra one of these, or new the easiest way to go about getting a new one. Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
go back to the car wash, they don't empty those things very often.

D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Are you refering to the open/close button PN 84932-53020 ?

CarsonTuned has a new oem parts ordering site. You can contact them. I'm sure they can help you.

Carson Toyota/Scion/Lexus Ultimate OEM Parts
If you decide to order from the site you can use Coupon CLOEM for 5% off

Viet

Reactions: Jerseyford2

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, i called the dealers and they said that they did not sell them individually just complete as a whole navi set up. I need the enter button that controlls the navi. In the car it sits between the driver and passenger seats, next to the e-brake. I treid calling a couple junk yards in San Diego but had no luck. Any Help would be much appriciated.

·
Registered
107 Posts
try calling

Carson Toyota/Lexus/All JDM parts
Luis Salazar
Manager - Internet Sales
800-908-6968

if you haven't already. Good luck!

Viet

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also have the same problem. i sucked my shit up and didnt realize till weeks later. if you happen to find a place please let me know so that i can get one. pluse if you happen to know anyone that has a navigation dvd player, mines suposeably doesnt work. We tryed 3 diffrent dvds and they all said the same thing that it couldnt read the disc. If you have any info on how i can fix it please let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll let you know about the button! About the dvd naviplayer post on this want to buy about the stock navi players they are on here from time to time. Also try the search option and look under the for sale section in the advanced options.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts