Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a set of cwest style eyelids; any color, new or used is fine. PM me with the price and picture if you can

·
Registered
641 Posts
cwest replicas?

im looking for a set of cwest style eyelids; any color, new or used is fine. PM me with the price and picture if you can
I have some black cwest(these are the ones without the arcs right?) eyelids on my old headlights but their taped on there.Not really sure how to take them off:confused: I recently bought new headlights that were painted black off of "Kurb Killa Is"(search his threads for the pics of the headlights}. Anyways, I kinda miss not having the eyelids so im thinking of getting new ones. Im having trouble finding authentic cwest so Im considering replicas. I just ran across these on ebay /

1.)eBay Motors: Lexus IS300 00-04 Headlight Eyelids Paintable Polyurath (item 110238289685 end time Apr-28-08 10:39:19 PDT) these are polyurethane but im not sure if these are the ones without the arc (the picture shows just the simple linear eyelids but the description says type II?)
2.)eBay Motors: headlight eyelids Lexus IS300 00-04 (item 360033847305 end time May-15-08 15:48:20 PDT)
and these say type I . Let me know what you think and sorry about the long a** links lol;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts