Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im lookin to save up some lute for my next mod and or my girl might buy me the hood for my birthday(9-11)
anyway where can i buy a good one i did a search but couldnt find anything really. i heard siebon mkes the best one out derr but where do i go to order it? get back to me with any info please. thanks guys :cool:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$512 bucks!?!? any place else have a better price or is this the goin rate pretty much?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
You can go on eBay and get one shipped for about 500$ Any less then that amount I think there might be some fitment issues.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yea what about wald fender flares? where can i find these at a good price?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
yo, just pm TDLI....he lives in bedminster off 287, he has one of perfect condition in his garage. i was almost going to buy it for a spare

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
yo, just pm TDLI....he lives in bedminster off 287, he has one of perfect condition in his garage. i was almost going to buy it for a spare
for serious? Damn I want a new hood too

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
yeah, id hop on it, his name is brandon...jr, he is actually lookign for a blue oem hood, i think its the same blue as your car...mayeb you guys can just swap??

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
mike, thanks for tryiing to hook me up man. unfortunately, a friend of mine (a new IS owner) has already said that he would buy my hood and he is got a white IS so it looked really badass on his car. I will probably sell my hood to him and get a vented one.

sorry JR and thanks mike.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
TDLI said:
mike, thanks for tryiing to hook me up man. unfortunately, a friend of mine (a new IS owner) has already said that he would buy my hood and he is got a white IS so it looked really badass on his car. I will probably sell my hood to him and get a vented one.

sorry JR and thanks mike.
That's cool Brandon, I really want a vented one myself. Appreciate the help Mike.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey brandon if ur boy doesnt coem through ill take it man. im dien for an oem cf hood right now and i got a blue IS in mint condition just ask some of the fellas here. id go to ur place and swap it to if ud like i dont live to far from u 25 minutes max. so let me kno what he says coz id want it asap. thanks

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
ok np i will let you know if it doesnt work out.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
stay tuned, i may be selling mine this fall if i can get my hands on a trd cf hood

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sweet any ideas on where to get a wald fender flares??? replicas will be fine.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I have a siebon cf oem hood it fits perfect. I was lucky and didnt have to pay shipping

1 - 20 of 21 Posts