Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been searching for a few days, and I'm not sure where I can find the front bumper in CF. I tried searching to no avail, on both google and .net. Do you guys know of where I can find this? :(

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
froggums said:
I've been searching for a few days, and I'm not sure where I can find the front bumper in CF. I tried searching to no avail, on both google and .net. Do you guys know of where I can find this? :(
I don't think it exists... Anyone know otherwise???

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
i have seen a car w/ it but dont know how it came about... it might just be carson/l-tuned w/ carbon wrap?

my friend was thinking about trying to get his L-tuned front molded to make a CF replica... but i dont think he ever went through with it.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theres an is300 out here in chicago that has a cf ltuned front bumper. however, he got into an accident about 2 weeks later and total'd his front end.

i'm sure that it is going to have to be custom molded, and i might have to take that route. although, i was hoping i could get it sooner.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
You know the cost of carbon fiber is sky high?

:lol:

Good luck with the project, you will need about 3-6 grand (adjusted due to the C/F cost now)

I priced out making a mold, supplies etc... this was before the war I was looking @ 3 grand

But now the war drove c/f prices up so yeah its nuts

Good luck man

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
SLayerS said:
Where have you been, Jason? :lol: I'm still waiting for grille

no way

I mailed it to the exact address on the label that was on your box

I will check, I had someone actually drop that little box off

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
SLayerS said:

yeah man, I went to the house today (who dropped it off) it was not there so had to have gone out

freaking out here, been swamped so not paying attention @ the house @ all

:blush:

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
What...? :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I think grille will be here in no time :)

IMPRIMIS said:
yeah man, I went to the house today (who dropped it off) it was not there so had to have gone out

freaking out here, been swamped so not paying attention @ the house @ all

:blush:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
SLayerS said:
What...? :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I think grille will be here in no time :)

I am basically "living" one place, sleeping another, and having another person do my drop offs on small items

So yeah :lol:

Busy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts