Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Open to options...I am painted Thoundercloud, non-painted is cool too...I can pick up in So-cal..

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
i am selling unpainted replica kit: Cwest front bumper, and Cwest sides, both brand new, i'll do it for $200 + trade of ur c/f pillars.

im in socal, so let me know, im trying to rid this ASAP.

the front bumper has slots for sidemarkers, so its real unique, and also all the mesh is included.

shoot me a PM ASAP if ur intersted.
-Aaron

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any idea how much paint would cost....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^Thanks man your always so helpful...can i +rep you yet?...

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
autowerks, i got quote for $400-$450. prep, paint, fit and install. =D

front AND sides, that is =D

-Aaron

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
gosh what about me hahaha =D

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
and also, autowerks is a trusted shop of many .netters around socal area, not to mention a legal whatever u call it when insurance recommends u to go to a place, by AAA. they are located in el monte, (626), so cal.

-Aaron

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hey aaron, would you sell me just the mesh man??

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Ill, the mesh is not a big deal. liek basically, im throwing it in as like a $20 bonus lol. u could go to home depot, or www.racerwheel.com and jsut order mesh made by APR, but u gota cut it urself. comes in different colors...

sorry Ill, but im trying to sell my kit ASAP, and i tihnk that the little extra throw-ins might help..however, if i DO sell, and they dont want it, i can give it to u. which ones were u lookin for? im talkin bout the sideskirts...i seem to ahve lost the one that goes in the front bumper valence...

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
lol come one $200 is a steal for a replica or real kit. usually the best u can get them for is maybe $290 -$350 for a full bumper, and side skirts -_-

_Aaron

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
bump for u, for me? lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts