Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a small fender bender this week. I am looking for a stock rear bumper cover (prefferably new) or in excellent condition.

Also I am looking for the drivers tail light in black chrome. I will take a pair if need be.

PM if you have the goods!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
hey man, sorry on what happen to your car. I had the same problem, I just needed one tailight and I asked Jedi or the store and they said that it is possible to just get one taillight from them. Hope this makes sense!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
silver is300bg said:
I'm looking for one too. Will pay a hire price then Marty :crazy: :lol:
Brain,
I know you are hopeful, but the guys on this board dont take food stamps. Nice try however. :crazy:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a stock black onyx rear bumper off on my 01'. Not sure if I can ship it though. I have no packaging or anything.

Located 20 minutes Northwest of Boston, MA if someone wants to pick up.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TCIS300 said:
I have a stock black onyx rear bumper off on my 01'. Not sure if I can ship it though. I have no packaging or anything.

Located 20 minutes Northwest of Boston, MA if someone wants to pick up.
You have PM.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Got your PM - I'll take some digital pics tomorrow morning for you. Send me your e-mail address and I'll mail them to you once I have them.

I have a UPS Store near me....I'll see what kind of #'s packaging and shipping is. I'm looking for $150 plus shipping....lemme know.

TC

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TCIS300 said:
Got your PM - I'll take some digital pics tomorrow morning for you. Send me your e-mail address and I'll mail them to you once I have them.

I have a UPS Store near me....I'll see what kind of #'s packaging and shipping is. I'm looking for $150 plus shipping....lemme know.

TC
Can you get me some pics and find out what shipping is going to be...sounds like we may have a deal.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TCIS300 said:
Will do. I'll take some pics when I get home tonight.

-TC
Cool. JUst take as many pics as you like of items that you think that I may have a questions about. I know it wont be perfect...so dont worry. Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts