Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy the "altezza spoiler" i think thats what its called
please let me know where i can find it for cheap...or if you have it for sale thanks

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
akk01is300 said:
its called the acura integra type r oem spoiler...joking...i just dont think it matches the is to well.
neither do i...the only spoiler i would think about is the small trdwing...that is..untill yseterday when i saw a IS with it....i think it looks good under these circumstances
A. your car is realy really low
B. have altezza badging (doesnt look good with is300 badging for some reason)
C. did i mention your car has to be really low to offset the true height of the wing....
my .02 its looks good sometimes

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OKCIS said:
No it doesnt look good if you want a wing like that go buy a WRX
i was but then decided to stay with the IS...and yea it looks good under the circumstances stated above:)

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I think the spoiler looks good. If your deal falls through with that other guy let me know. I have the authentic TRD one from japan for sale.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
dadasups1 said:
i was but then decided to stay with the IS...and yea it looks good under the circumstances stated above:)
I second that as I used to like this spoiler a lot but it has def wore off on me. But I agree that it can look good on certain kits and etc...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I Got It Brand New

dadasups1 said:
i want to buy the "altezza spoiler" i think thats what its called
please let me know where i can find it for cheap...or if you have it for sale thanks
I got one man unpainted primed and packed waiting for a home... PM me or email me let me know

im sellin it way cheaper then ebays $179.99 US plus ship $50.00 << thats rediculous ... way cheaper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts