Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title said can anyone find me an Altezza emblem to replace the "L" on the steering wheel... thanks

·
Registered
538 Posts
What your looking for is an airbag cover for the altezza.I have never even seen that. yo may be looking for the whole airbag with cover. no one sells just the badge because it is part of the leather.
try searching for it on the jdm website or even ebay japan.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh really.. didnt know that i thought it was like the "L" on the current steerinfg wheel were it comes off

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
What your looking for is an airbag cover for the altezza.I have never even seen that. yo may be looking for the whole airbag with cover. no one sells just the badge because it is part of the leather.
try searching for it on the jdm website or even ebay japan.
it is not part of the leather, it is just like the "L" on the OEM USDM steering wheels. It comes off too.... but, I don't think the dealer sells just that piece.

I have that badge you want. :) so I know for sure, that it comes off like the "L"

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Yup, I have tried to order it from Toyota. you have to buy the whole airbag..... Pretty pricey. If you find someone with just the emblem, jump on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts