Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend had one but it got stolen...Let me know on price...PM thanks...

Matt

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
NOW THIS i have available NOW.... i have a brnad new one black i think avail any time...I paid 35 bux.... if i could get that or real close, & the shipping to your hemisphere it is on the way.....

still working on the sb issue will let you know....
edg

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
edgy said:
NOW THIS i have available NOW.... i have a brnad new one black i think avail any time...I paid 35 bux.... if i could get that or real close, & the shipping to your hemisphere it is on the way.....

still working on the sb issue will let you know....
edg
My mate needs the one from the sport grille i think, i will let you no, not the stock grille the sport grille(mesh)

Matt

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
hmm unless they made something (An 'interface' of soem kind) for the stock badge to pop on the SD grill this might not work... but they do stuff like that so they do not have to resdesign the whole badge....

take care...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
My Altezza Sport grill is coming in next week... I heard that the Altezza badge cannot be removed but if it's possible, I might be interested in selling mine...
so I'll prob pm you bout it when I get the grill....

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GraphiteIS_ToyMachine said:
My Altezza Sport grill is coming in next week... I heard that the Altezza badge cannot be removed but if it's possible, I might be interested in selling mine...
so I'll prob pm you bout it when I get the grill....
thanks and let me know.

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts