Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my r154 today and i need a 1j slave cylinder, flywheel, sc300 shifter and clutch if anyone has one in decent condition. O yea and I need a custom drive shaft if anyone already has one made that they do not need anymore.

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
I just got my r154 today and i need a 1j slave cylinder, flywheel, sc300 shifter and clutch if anyone has one in decent condition. O yea and I need a custom drive shaft if anyone already has one made that they do not need anymore.
if this is for a 1jz non-VVTi call up Jose at Kaizen Motorsport 626.757.8540. If you're in SoCal they are in Walnut. Jose has done plenty of work with the 1JZ motor. he most recently put one into my brother's car.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if this is for a 1jz non-VVTi call up Jose at Kaizen Motorsport 626.757.8540. If you're in SoCal they are in Walnut. Jose has done plenty of work with the 1JZ motor. he most recently put one into my brother's car.
Its for a 2jzge-t vvti.

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
why would i change my title i still need 1j parts for my r154
oh i get it! cool. well if you're still looking for stuff Kaizen is a great shop to work with. they'll be working on my car in a few weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts