Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting to my nerve that that some people keep saying how WRX beats IS300 in straight, cornering, off-road. All that craps.... WHO CARES ?

How about picking up chicks?

Compate WRX and IS300 is a mistake to start with.

We should probably compare about 325/330, Audi 1.8T/2.8 to the Lexus IS300.

Don't drag us together with WRX. It's like comparing Cherie Roberts to Julia Roberts.

It's a MISTAKE !!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Haha.
I'm sorry, but IS300 has neither the heritage (such as BMW) nor looks (such as, say, Modena) for serious chick pick up.

When I commute to work, I drive my IS.
When I go pick up chicks, I take my M3.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amen... Cherie Roberts all the way!!! She can't act... but who cares?
Exactly!!! Who Cares. That's exactly my point. I still like both of the girls. One is not better than the other.. They're just different... I don't want to see Jolia Roberts naked and I don't want to see Cherie Roberts with her clothes on... Know what I mean?... Anyway...

Whoever getting their IS300 must 'more or less' have considered the WRX to start with... But, we all have our reasons to pick one over the other... overall... It's the IS300 that we picked and that's why we are here cheering for it...

I wonder what's the need for the WRX folks comin' here and diss the IS ? I never see the need to go to WRX's forum and diss about it... WHy ?? 'Cos I KNOW why I pick the IS...

WRX folks, seriously, are you guys feeling regret 'cos you got the WRX before the IS (manual) comes out?

Just kidding. Anyway, WRX is a great street racer, no doubt about that. It's just not my type.

IS is hell of smooth and quiet, nice build quality...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts