Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all, i did it, now i am off ur back, i picked up my GGP is300 at lunch today, and i get to play with it after 4pm , detail etc... Anyways i just wanted to let u all know.... Also my new aol screen name is GGPIS300

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by is300soon:
Well all, i did it, now i am off ur back, i picked up my GGP is300 at lunch today, and i get to play with it after 4pm , detail etc... Anyways i just wanted to let u all know.... Also my new aol screen name is GGPIS300
change ur sig, idiot

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
So what happens to your current name? Does is300soon become is300alreadyhereinmypossessionafteralongwait?

j/k

Congrats. Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
177 Posts
How much did you get it for? What options did you get with it? I'm picking mine up tomorrow and I wanna make sure I get as good of a deal as you got............

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think after 1500 posts my name can stay the same, People know who i am.

Scott thanks for treating me like Chit on this fine day!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase.... Don't play with it too much, you'll go blind.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by GCM:
How much did you get it for? What options did you get with it? I'm picking mine up tomorrow and I wanna make sure I get as good of a deal as you got............

34k out the door, GGP with Black interior, no lsd or heated seats, at Stevens Creek.. Ohh ya, i added lojack also

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
i think after 1500 posts my name can stay the same, People know who i am.

Scott thanks for treating me like Chit on this fine day!
you're welcome.

i am a bastard.

congrats on your purchase.

did u rid yourself of the bmw?

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks scott, and no the BMW is still in my Life

·
Registered
177 Posts

34k out the door, GGP with Black interior, no lsd or heated seats, at Stevens Creek.. Ohh ya, i added lojack also
Sweet! Sounds like we're both getting similiar deals on our cars. My price is $33,422 OTD w/o the Lojack. Did you happen to see my DWP with black interior on the lot?? I'm getting mine from Stevens Creek too, the guy I've been dealing with was very knowledgeable and professional and gave me a price that no one was willing to beat.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohh i saw that one, i offered 400$ more to buy that one, he said i didnt want it, it was in a small accident today, and needs a new rear end today!

·
Registered
177 Posts
ohh i saw that one, i offered 400$ more to buy that one, he said i didnt want it, it was in a small accident today, and needs a new rear end today!
Is that why the dealer called and asked me to push back our appointmet until 3pm tomorrow?

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No i was just kidding! hehe!! sorry!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Did u get the stocks I sent you? Oh damn Fedex just called and said no one was home so they sent them back.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey is300soon, is 34k the best price in the bay area? i was hearing of 28k otd base in florida that's why i ask

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by IS4me:
hey is300soon, is 34k the best price in the bay area? i was hearing of 28k otd base in florida that's why i ask

doubtful, depending on what part of Florida you are in I guess. I just priced it a Carsdirect.com using a Miami Zip code and it came out $900 over invoice, versus $450 over here in SoCal, versus only 3-400 below MSRP for a Zip in SF.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
16 Participants
is300soon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing