Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well I have been searching around due to the fact that I need to replace my suspension. I will not be tracking this car but I wanted to find something cheap yet reliable. I search ebay, andysautosports, L-tuned and a few other websites. I found everyone a good, good deal on Tokico Hp shocks. They are 75 dollars for the front and 75 dollars for the rear. All together they were 166 dollars with shipping brand new. Now try to beat that!
For the front:
Tokico HP Series (shocks and struts) [Part#: HU3581]

For the rear:
Tokico HP Series (shocks and struts) [Part#: HU3582]

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Im try to figure this out

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
886 Posts
Umm.. SCO is going to send you two struts then.. You don't really think they'll say "oops, yeah you're right, here's the other two at no charge"? I know SCO as they're local to me, and know a couple employees. They will tell you tough luck.

SCO's price is $328.25 shipped(might be flat rate because I didn't input an address).

And yes, the place I linked is $329 shipped, as they're offering free shipping on certain items. Read it again before questioning my reading comprehension skills.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Eh its 75 a piece. Can't really argue you're way in getting them at 75 per pair. I noticed a lot of online shops have it listed a similar way. Happened to me too when I was shopping for some Tokico Illuminas. A website had it for 97 bucks, but that was each. It didn't say in specific til another forum member sent them an email and they corrected their website.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey it's worth a try you know 166 vs 330. We'll see.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Well then...

Give 'em hell! Maybe you can get some store credit out of it at least.. :lol:

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
i got it from ebay for 275 shipped seller was jdmwerks..fast shipping got them in 3 days

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
just pay an extra $14 per shock ($89) for illuminas from automotive express....can't go wrong

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well then...

Give 'em hell! Maybe you can get some store credit out of it at least.. :lol:
Maybe. Anything is possible

i got it from ebay for 275 shipped seller was jdmwerks..fast shipping got them in 3 days
I kinda don't trust ebay parts but yeah you have a good point.

just pay an extra $14 per shock ($89) for illuminas from automotive express....can't go wrong
Very true. Thanks

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
i got mine from ebay as well quite some time ago, thou you can get them from carson toyota as tokico is apparently right down the street from them just ask for steve cuz i don't think the tokicos are listed on their site. you just have to call. oh and they match online prices as well... as long as its a legitimate site, i don't think they'll match ebay :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts