Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought my car in for a 15,000 mile check-up. First thing I have to say is "Wow that is expensive!" But when I walked out they gave been a RX330 fully loaded for a replacement car for the day. Only has 1,500 miles on it, white, really nice.

When I went to back up the camera went on and my side mirrors tilted down to bumper level.

Sweet!

The dealer like my calipers too!

·
Registered
865 Posts
i always get a beat up ES when I go in for service. I'd sure like to get a new 330 for a loaner, but it seems they're all sold at my dealership. :-?

·
Registered
831 Posts
My dad is selling his car and getting one of those RX330's :D. I will promptly be visiting his house and stealing it everyday lol

·
Registered
538 Posts
Keyes Lexus Van Nuys, has been doing 330 loaners for like 2 months now.. I have yet to ride in one but I always see service customers driving em in and out when I visit the place..

·
Registered
375 Posts
I've gotten an RX330 as a loaner everytime now. Not a big fan of the car. To me it looks like it belongs on the moon. Anyhow, I not a fan of the ES either but I'm going to take that as a loaner next time.

I did like the way the steering wheel moved everytime you entered and exited the 330.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts