Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i saw this graphite gray peral with black leather trim and graphite wheels at my school... this white chick was driving it... btw she is pretty cute

she saw my silver parked right next to her... she smiled to me... i talked to her for awhile... she told me she just got it over the weekend at Longo Lexus... i looked at her VIN is 15027

wow! thats like the newest... i saw a silver with 11***... so i guess she have the latest now?

let me tell you... her car is hot.. nice color, nice wheels and a cutie!...

oh well... still i love my silver/black! forever...

if i remember it right that "tycoon" got the earliest shipment with 391 back on june 23rd, 2000?

who else got the latest shipment?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AltezzaRoku-
HAHA!
where u at? which school?
leave me your email... i will contact you

[This message has been edited by IS3_Ride (edited October 23, 2000).]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey IS3_Ride... what school do you go to? I own a Auburn Sky Pearl IS... got it back in July... pretty early edition... nothing special...

Hook me up too (that cute chick.. heh heh)... maybe we can get together and go driving...

e-mail me please: [email protected]

Originally posted by IS3_Ride:
today i saw this graphite gray peral with black leather trim and graphite wheels at my school... this white chick was driving it... btw she is pretty cute

she saw my silver parked right next to her... she smiled to me... i talked to her for awhile... she told me she just got it over the weekend at Longo Lexus... i looked at her VIN is 15027

wow! thats like the newest... i saw a silver with 11***... so i guess she have the latest now?

if i remember it right that "tycoon" got the earliest shipment with 391 back on june 23rd, 2000?

·
Registered
323 Posts
philharmonic, i think i recall u goin to UCI. theres not enough hotties here? must be blind then. i love UCI.... asian girls are pretty hot here.

mike

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
damn I envy you californian people
green grass, pretty girls
and I am stuck here in Rochester. Cold, no chics. (I have1 girl in my class and that's it.. she's not hot either)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by IS3_Ride:

My VIN will be 17695 when it hits port and is delivered.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
chromoplast

you should transfer south a little..
say Univ. of maryland college park...

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
55 Posts
How early do you get your VINs? My salesman says I will get it when the car hits port. Sounds a bit late to me.

------------------
---------------------
waiting '01 silver/ivory

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
damn dudes, i think all the better looking chicks are down south. i have not seen that many cute chicks in the bay area as in down there. maybe i should move to LA or something. maybe i just don't get out enough. anyway, just got my car yesterday and VIN # is 17083...took them like almost 2 months for the damn thing to come in tho. and they told me that they didn't know the VIN and i had to wait til it came in to find out. oh well...at least i got it...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts