Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you do it? Personally I love the look and the power, but I also love my IS and the GREAT customer support you get. Can Infiniti match it?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The cars are not comparable.

A 215 hp 5MT sedan from Toyota vs. a 260 hp 6MT coupe from Nissan.

I have spoken with my $$$.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The poll is NOT a comparison of cars, but a a general question of whether or not you would do it.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
BigJoeD said:
The poll is NOT a comparison of cars, but a a general question of whether or not you would do it.
The question of whether or not you would do it implicitly involves a comparison of the cars.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The only thing that made me go with an IS instead of the G35 sedan, was rear end design. The ass looks like ass. If they made a 2+2 350Z :p :p

·
Registered
400 Posts
Depends on how much of a lose you take, you definately have to put down some cash to trade a used IS for a brand new G35. If theres no cost involved I'd trade my used car for a new G35 coupe.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i was about to do this

until i sit into the g35c....
u guys should see the interior before making any decisions...

it sucks.... real bad....

·
Registered
467 Posts
no or else i would have waited and bought a g35. i personally think toyota is the shietz in japan.

BigJoeD said:
Would you do it? Personally I love the look and the power, but I also love my IS and the GREAT customer support you get. Can Infiniti match it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts