Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you do it? Personally I love the look and the power, but I also love my IS and the GREAT customer support you get. Can Infiniti match it?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The cars are not comparable.

A 215 hp 5MT sedan from Toyota vs. a 260 hp 6MT coupe from Nissan.

I have spoken with my $$$.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The poll is NOT a comparison of cars, but a a general question of whether or not you would do it.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
BigJoeD said:
The poll is NOT a comparison of cars, but a a general question of whether or not you would do it.
The question of whether or not you would do it implicitly involves a comparison of the cars.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The only thing that made me go with an IS instead of the G35 sedan, was rear end design. The ass looks like ass. If they made a 2+2 350Z :p :p

·
Registered
400 Posts
Depends on how much of a lose you take, you definately have to put down some cash to trade a used IS for a brand new G35. If theres no cost involved I'd trade my used car for a new G35 coupe.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i was about to do this

until i sit into the g35c....
u guys should see the interior before making any decisions...

it sucks.... real bad....

·
Registered
467 Posts
no or else i would have waited and bought a g35. i personally think toyota is the shietz in japan.

BigJoeD said:
Would you do it? Personally I love the look and the power, but I also love my IS and the GREAT customer support you get. Can Infiniti match it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
matic
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing