Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's the Lorinser package for benz that gives you two sets of wheels (so on one side of the car you put design#1 and the other side design#2).

What do you think for your IS? Maybe sportdesigns on one side and regular stocks on the other?

(Hope this is making sense.....it's 2 in the mornin)

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
thats ghey

David

:lol:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol thats a very original idea!! i say you go for it!! :)

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heh damn guys I wasn't seriously thinking about doing it, but someone in my neighborhood just got it done on his SL (if i remember correctly, the mods were like fawking 40g's!!)

his car looks something like:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I dont really like the idea...but does anyone know if this would affect handling at all since the wheels could be different weights?

·
Registered
212 Posts
scottschoe said:
heh damn guys I wasn't seriously thinking about doing it, but someone in my neighborhood just got it done on his SL (if i remember correctly, the mods were like fawking 40g's!!)

his car looks something like:

Sorry man, but what a complete and total waste of money. Why would you spend 5k on rims to get a completely unclean look? If I drove an SL, I'd want people to go "Damn, what a classy car," not "Wow, this jackass must have too much money on his hands and no taste whatsoever."

·
Registered
128 Posts
if I remember correctly...these pics are from CECwheels.com and are just to show two diff rim styles on the same car...if just taking pics to show what the rims look like, no sense in putting all 4 on. I could be wrong tho.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GraphIS300 said:
if I remember correctly...these pics are from CECwheels.com and are just to show two diff rim styles on the same car...if just taking pics to show what the rims look like, no sense in putting all 4 on. I could be wrong tho.
correct.....I just wanted to show what it generally looked like. A guy on bnzsport did the 2sets of wheels on his SL and it looked 100x better than the examples above (but pix were lost in a crash). I couldn't find the right pictures at lorinser either.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tyson745 said:
40 frickin g's just so you can modify your car to have two different rims?
what the hell? :roll:
40gs is for a huge package by Lorinser, not just wheels

an unmodded cars can run 2 sets of the right wheels, it's not like the package rolls the fenders or adjusts balance

1 - 20 of 22 Posts