Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I hope this works, first time trying to add a pic, ummm i like these rims in 17" also found a company that sells the small L symbfor the rims in chrome... Just wanted to see what people thought of this rim on an is300..

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
let me help u w/ that...u r trying to post a html as a img...won't work...

anyway...NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
hahaha i beat u to the post making u look silly
i love it when that happens...and why do i love it so much...cuz i hate it when it happens to me

[This message has been edited by HIBBoyScott (edited January 19, 2001).]

·
11,061 Posts
I don't THINK soooooo.....Nope. That's a bit too "busy".

·
Registered
571 Posts
i think it's just too much metal.

The IS would seem like it's driving on metal plates....chrome would even be nastier
Not for me, buy hey, if you like it...

·
Registered
666 Posts
anyone here remember a post wayyy back when I think his name was Mr. Bubbles posted pics of his IS with gold 19" rims? I think he called it his faaaaabulous IS300. People toasted him for putting ghetto rims on the car. There were so many nasty posts I really felt sorry for the guy.

Eventually he took his pics off the web and I don't think he ever visited the IS300 forums again.

·
Registered
87 Posts
wazzup,

are you speaking of the guy with the gold rims on the IS? I think you are. You guys gave him a verbal lashing. But I think he deserved it.

But we also have to remember that his frame of reference is obviously different than ours. "It takes all types"

·
Registered
707 Posts
NO CHROME.......... those wheels are ugly..... come on, if your going to get new wheels at least get 19's COME ON.....

check out ALT wheels, cheap and look good.....

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
BARF...I've seen that rim (19 or 20 inches) mounted on an orange 2g Eclipse and it looks terrible.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
IMHO all of the neeper wheels are super fly pimp daddy style. I don't like them and even their ads in the mags are horrible. They must have JJ from Good Times as a consultant.

------------------
MAD

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i was going to put those on my accord ex but wanted to see what people thought of them for the IS300, AND THE CHOICE IS IN, i dont think they will go on mine!! WEll can someone post some pics of rims that would look good on the is300 and not big a** racing rims.

Thanks
D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts