Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I hope this works, first time trying to add a pic, ummm i like these rims in 17" also found a company that sells the small L symbfor the rims in chrome... Just wanted to see what people thought of this rim on an is300..

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
let me help u w/ that...u r trying to post a html as a img...won't work...

anyway...NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
hahaha i beat u to the post making u look silly
i love it when that happens...and why do i love it so much...cuz i hate it when it happens to me

[This message has been edited by HIBBoyScott (edited January 19, 2001).]

·
11,054 Posts
I don't THINK soooooo.....Nope. That's a bit too "busy".

·
Registered
664 Posts
anyone here remember a post wayyy back when I think his name was Mr. Bubbles posted pics of his IS with gold 19" rims? I think he called it his faaaaabulous IS300. People toasted him for putting ghetto rims on the car. There were so many nasty posts I really felt sorry for the guy.

Eventually he took his pics off the web and I don't think he ever visited the IS300 forums again.

·
Registered
87 Posts
wazzup,

are you speaking of the guy with the gold rims on the IS? I think you are. You guys gave him a verbal lashing. But I think he deserved it.

But we also have to remember that his frame of reference is obviously different than ours. "It takes all types"

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
BARF...I've seen that rim (19 or 20 inches) mounted on an orange 2g Eclipse and it looks terrible.

·
Registered
7,078 Posts
IMHO all of the neeper wheels are super fly pimp daddy style. I don't like them and even their ads in the mags are horrible. They must have JJ from Good Times as a consultant.

------------------
MAD

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well i was going to put those on my accord ex but wanted to see what people thought of them for the IS300, AND THE CHOICE IS IN, i dont think they will go on mine!! WEll can someone post some pics of rims that would look good on the is300 and not big a** racing rims.

Thanks
D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.